SBL is in hatred 3 SBL is in hatred 3

Your best one yet.

Good work, this was some funny shit, especially the part with the news, i laughed my ass of on that one.

The Battlefield III The Battlefield III

A daily dose of pure carnage.

Truely this is one of the best stick movies I've ever seen in my life. The animation was smooth, the graphics kicked ass, and the carnage lasted alot longer then most stickwar movies. I can't wait for Battlefield IV.

Dream Journal Dream Journal

Fuck this sounds like noe of my dreams.

Anyways, congrats, this was well done and put together. I hope you make more movies about these dreams, cause it was a pleasure to watch.

Samus and Megaman Part 2 Samus and Megaman Part 2

Fucking Brilliant.

The way you designed this movie is incredible! Graphics were eye candy and the animation is one of the best i have ever seen on the portal. I hope you come up with more, I'll be looking foward to it.

D responds:

What I have planned for the next part should put this movie to shame.

Death Mansion- Part 2 Death Mansion- Part 2

Liked it, alot.

Kinda reminda me of Xiao Xiao and counter-stick. Don't ask why.

IaMI2002 responds:

Guns & Fighting MAybe

Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

A bit short but very good.

They should make a comercial out of that.

Yoshi's Island 2 (VGDC) Yoshi's Island 2 (VGDC)

Hehe, it was really good....

But baby mario keeps on playing the victim. It would be so funny if he just snapped in the movie and went on a killing spree. But still one of the best vg paradies here.

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

Loved it.

But you should have named it "An attack on Blammers" or something cause that's who it was really directed to. Still, you made a very decent movie to show how ya feel bout the blammers and i'm sure the animators would consider this an awsome tribute.

Bounty(episode1/prologue) Bounty(episode1/prologue)

Incredable

I haven't seen a stick animation this good since the joe zombie series, good job.

Harry Potter/DBZ 3 Harry Potter/DBZ 3

KICK ASS!!!

I saw the DBZ/HarryPotter flashes ya made and i laghed my ass off watching both of them. I had no idea you'd make a sequel but this is even better than the last two. You guys really kick ass!

ImageNation responds:

thanks glad you liked it we tried to make something funny tried is the op word